'oly Grrail Harsh letters

Dear Radio -- you have upset this guy who thinks he is
like Deleuze. Now you see he is comparing himself with
Deleuze and being paranoiac by quoting a letter. As if
we had not read that book a long time ago. Radio you
are not spam as he says, but you are doing the good
things for the list. This guy, this american
translator he wants to be a big thinker and be like
Prof. Deleuze. He's not and some real thinkers would
not be so proud and compare with their egos the same
one as Deleuze. That is nuts and paranoiac! Its more
good he tries to think about the Holy Grail of that
British comdeian who made the Holy Grail .. It's where
he found that quotation in his letter. I dont know why
you say all that to Eldorra but its cool. But dont be
shy to tell us more stuff, gossip and stories about
those guys and some women too who said shit about
Guttari and Deleuze. You know a latin translater is
not so important as his thing he was translating....
But me, I never even read this guy who wrote back mad
to you. But you must be right, because he sounds like
a resentful guy with no real jobs to accomplish on the
highest levels.

Okay.
Salut.
Guy

-----------------------
--- genet son of genet <radiogenet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Eldorra -- I have blocked Ruth Chandler,
> Charles Stivale, Paul Bains,
> and several others. I have not blocked Chris Jones,
> Vroom acka Filou etc.
> and most of the many others here. I do block Mike
> Rooney, yes I forgot about
> him and his friend, Unleesh. I do not want to read
> what academics in the
> field have to say, especially the translating types
> who are usually second
> rate thinkers and class pig dogs. My dad once met
> the old guy Deleuze and
> Deleuze said 'Thank god you are not a school guy!'
> My dad, Jean Genet said,
> well naturally Monsieur Deleuze. But M. Deleuze
> never did get around to
> writing about me Dad. Anywho, the other guy did.
>
> I havent blocked Malgosia either, cause I love
> Malgosia.
> I have blocked Grieg Sigworth is it? he is a good
> writer but has nothing to
> say, and so when he speaks it is so pedantic and
> correct, one cannot but
> help to feel what a waste of energy and talent. I
> also think this one does
> not read French, and never attended a lecture of
> Deleuze. He is a poor
> pedant of Deleuze and knows how to quote better than
> the translator gang. As
> for Bains, well his translation of Guattari is
> shameful and boring!! Poor
> fellow taking all that jargon of the later and
> rather weak minded writings
> of F.Guattari and turning them into this unreadable
> Anglais. I mean really,
> Eldorra go read it, and then prepare to sleep!!
> Typical of bad translation
> and no imaginative attempt to reconstruct in
> English.
>
> I like very much what Constantine Boundas has
> written andthe great editorial
> work he has done on Deleuze. He is as they say an
> honest broker. I like his
> work, and the translators of Kafka. And the persons
> who wrote those
> introductions are fine minded and perceptive
> readers. Of course, Massumi is
> the best of them and his translations are almost
> perfect. Boundas is not
> liked by Charles Stivale because Stivale thinks that
> Boundas is taking
> Deleuze to some conservative plateau. This is what I
> heard. Via some others
> who attended a conference in Ontario some 2 years
> ago.
>
> Kelly Mink used to write good stuff.
>
> Josh Rogan was brilliant. Marvelous commnetaries on
> the bwo and other areas
> of ATP.
> Aden Evens was dull and predictable. Well meaning,
> but not much more than
> that.
>
> You do realize Eldorra I write this drunk and so do
> not take it too much to
> heart.
>
> There was Tom he was wild and militant. There were
> others who flashed
> brilliantly for a moment and were gone and never
> [...]
=== message truncated ===