Re: topical foucault quotes

With every due respect, I wonder about the answer to Karen's question about
Foucault's reference to "singularity" and "intransigence". My worry is
perhaps a matter of being unfamiliar with the original reference, but I was
surprised to see "intransigen[ce] when power infringes on the universal"
couched in terms of refusal to compromise principles of justice. Wasn't
Foucault frequently concerned to question expressly when principles of
justice functioned tyrannically? My hope, here is not to disagree, but
rather to ask for further clarification.

Thank you.
maureen