Re: What an increadibly noble thing to write!

Its good that - Dubby!
As i understood, there will be attack versus
Afghanistan in the next weekend. I hope i
missunderstood. I thought there are enough intelegent
people in the world, but it seems that "the voice of
the reason must be silenced.." as a journalsit from
Washington Times said.

Regards
Jivko