David Letterman / Dan Rather

We get Letterman in Melbourne 18 hours after the fact. It was interesting
to see his reaction as well as Dan Rather's.

Even Letterman seems to want guns and death. Remarkable.

Interesting is the lack of perspective. They still see it as their issue.
They fail to understand that the attack was on the entire world.

It is interesting to hear them discussing what America could possibly have
done to the world over the years to provoke such a reaction and it was at
that time that I thought they might be scripted - they can't be that naive
can they?