Re: We moderns!

If this hasn't been cleared up by now, maybe I can shed some light on
it. This statement was a quote from Winston Churchill before the Peel
Commission on Palestine in the 1930s. His comment that the replacement
of the native peoples of Australia and America with a "stronger
race, a higher grade race, a more worldly-wise race" was justifiable,
was intended to advance Zionism.

A.P.