Re: I am in Toronto Re: Downtime for the foucault list on Thursday, Sept 27

Well, personally I did the laundry. Went to a cafe alone, as usual, was
rejected as usual, I mean like I am always getting ignored. Ok. So there.
screw Paris, mister big shot. Goody gum drops for you, bourgeois world weary
travelers bore me. I prefer I have seen many travellos. And I have no desire
to chat with a virtual non-you. The discourse of the Outside does not permit
such disasters.