Re: I am in Toronto Re: Downtime for the foucault list on Thursday, Sept

--------------9E03FF9C2D902E5AE8D76716

The exchange between Charmaine and Lionel answers the question of why
there is so quiet on the Foucault list.

Jesper.

charmaine driscoll wrote:

> Well, personally I did the laundry. Went to a cafe alone, as usual, was
> rejected as usual, I mean like I am always getting ignored. Ok. So there.
> screw Paris, mister big shot. Goody gum drops for you, bourgeois world weary
> travelers bore me. I prefer I have seen many travellos. And I have no desire
> to chat with a virtual non-you. The discourse of the Outside does not permit
> such disasters.
>
> ----------------
> >Glad to see the list is still working.
> >
> >I did not access my email for a few days while in Paris and Versailles and
> >everything in my inbox was erased by hotmail.
> >
> >I am in Toronto if anyone wants to chat with me. Here until Sat am then
> >back to Melbourne.
> >
> >I met with Peter Ferentzy, regarding his York Univeristy PhD thesis on
> >using
> >Foucualt to understand addiction. Most interesting.
> >
> >Lionel Boxer
> >416 482 3203 (Toronto phone number)

--------------9E03FF9C2D902E5AE8D76716

begin:vcard
n:Grolin;Jesper
tel;fax:+45 38 15 28 65
tel;home:+45 38 11 70 15
tel;work:+45 38 15 29 60
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Copenhagen Business School;Department for Organization & Industrial Sociology
adr:;;Solbjerg Plads 3;2000 Frederiksberg;Denmark;;
version:2.1
email;internet:jg.ioa@xxxxxx
title:Assistant Research Professor
fn:Jesper Grolin