Re: foucault

Listen you Christ of gils and karen of shit I have
blocked your shite from coming through the only reason
of your madness is a fascist pig which is what you
would like to be but dont have the dress to wear it
in.

So shove that up your neonazi australian ass. Dont
call me dude. I am gendered by speech and virtual not
your femiist claptrap