Fwd: Re: A twist to dossier and gaze

The CEOs I have interviewed all know me as a PhD student from the business
faculty of RMIT and are all participating with openness and enthusiasm.

Each CEO has offered me one document or another to substantiate their
comments; in several cases the document has been an alternative to speaking
about it.

I am still analysing my data using grounded theory as per Strause and Corbin
(1990).

Lionel