Bakhtin, Vygotski, Foucault and others contributed to Positioning Theory

Interesting you raise Bakhtin Erik.

An independent researcher, who I have spoken with also suggested Bakhtin and
Bakhtin is connected with Vygotsky as influences of Positioning Theory.

This is what I am thinking. That dossiers, gaze, governmentality and other
of Foucault's ideas are connected with Positioning Theory. These all can
help to explain how senior managers deliberate regarding sustainability
issues.

It is all a bit clunky right now, but I can see a pattern forming.

Thanks

Lionel