RE: Secondary literature for Todorov/post-colonial studies

Tzvetan Todorov is my compatriot, Like Juklia
Kristeva,but I know notjing about em both.

Guys, do you feel like you have enough strength and
courage to discuss the notion for LES ENONCES with
me?I mean to tellme your notion for l'enonce. I have
to work out that notion, so if anyone can help me, I
will appreciate it verry much!
Thanks in advance!
Jivko