RE: L'enonce /German influenced French guys..

Thank You for this answer!
And it scares me a little. Because if we should search
in every, or almost every, practice for the discursive
practice that enables it, it will not work( but here
im starting to see the theory of the performatives).He
claims that archeaology is not theory, but if you
assert, that the practices are born of the discursive
practices,of all that realy large discursive field,
than you make theory out of the archeaology. Or maybe
I am wrong, if i do, sorry.
Jaques Derrida will be here, in Sofia. In friday.
For three days conference.
Should i convey your good wishes to him:-))))

jivko