Heidegger Biography -P.S. jivko

Jivko -- I also had forgot to mention about the videos
yes they are very good. They do capture the moment of
despair quite well; especially the story, the falese
one I might add, of the student whore who becomes a
junky and then changes her tactic to become a web
junky! Yes, Jivko, this tawdry idea actually got the
charater a trip around the world! While others starved
and she and her gang of international slime from
various art scenes gathered all of the cash! Can you
imagine! and then spending it on stupid things like
cheap flights to other cities where she made it a
practice to infiltrate, ruin and screw other peoples
loves up!! Anyhow, the whole story is coming out in
his new book, and the film which is being produced by
Emiliée Deleuze for next year!\\!So Jivko, she has
potential too, you should check her out. She is ugly
and her tits sag, and she cannot orgasm unless she
masturbates especially when she steals someone else,s
lover, but apart from that and her rotten bitterness
she stinks and is rotten to high heaven. Thank god my
brother left all of that shit and is happily
encsconced in ireland these years since.
Regars and much affection, but beware of the old slut
and her eight abortions, it is very Medusa like and
that is her game.

Anna

------------------------
Dearest Jivko!! I wish you were so I could kiss your
face all night!! I love you. You make me think like no
one else. My darling!! Yes, I am your poet , between
your legs and fingers, and I am evveryones! poet!
Do not be offended if I offer your delectable private
missive along with my love for all to see and read!!!

It is part of my postcoloniale Intercourse discourse!!
I wish to rival that Speeckvack! and her triple chat!!
--- Jivko Georgiev <jivkox43georgiev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> this is poetry , and there is potential poet in you.
> looking forward to hear from you. where are you from
> anyway, there is yahoo.co.in in your domain, is that
> ireland or maybe Iran? It should be iran...
>
> best wishes
> jivko
> --- anna miller <ruboutthewords@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> dearest jivko you are so smart and sexy. and stupid
> > like all the nuts who cannnot think. can you notr
> > ead
> > adn think first my dear lover man, O, I forgot you
> > dont do sex do you; its because you are unreal
> like
> > the events and worse you are the Stupid and
> Studied
> > Unreal; but dont take it badly, I want you to
> learn
> > and learnt to learn, and then we can do you know
> > what.
> > Promises!!!
> >
> > --- Jivko Georgiev <jivkox43georgiev@xxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Amigo! verry well said. lol
> > >
> > > Jivko
> > World"
> that
> > > will

> for
> visit:

> > > Find the one for you at Yahoo! Personals
> > > http://personals.yahoo.com

> http://personals.yahoo.com

*NEW* over 2200 active jobs at Yahoo! Careers
*NEW*
Visit http://in.careers.yahoo.com/

Click a to send an instant message to an online
friend

= Online, = Offline

Prev | Next | Inbox

Download Attachments

Privacy Policy- Terms of Service
Copyright © 1994-2001 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.