Foucault @ Berkley

--part1_16e.42ba587.292a6907_boundary

Not so long ago I found a web-site that had a recording of a seminar given by
Foucault at Berkley. At the time I had no way of recording it myself. Now
that I have the necessary equipment I cannot find the site that held the copy
of the recording. Please can anyone help or advise me.
Thanks Ed

--part1_16e.42ba587.292a6907_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Not so long ago I found a web-site that had a recording of a seminar given by Foucault at Berkley. At the time I had no way of recording it myself. Now that I have the necessary equipment I cannot find the site that held the copy of the recording. Please can anyone help or advise me.
<BR>Thanks Ed</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16e.42ba587.292a6907_boundary--