My apologies if..

<DIV>My computer was recently hit by a nasty virus. it is called, Sircam32/ SirC32 which is<BR>&nbsp;a trojon/worm and is carried through attachement. It sendsitself around picking docs <BR>from the computer and distributing them randomly to addresses in mailbox, asking to<BR>open attachments for advise to the receipent to the emails. It acts really quickly.</DIV>
<DIV>While I deal with the problem please disregard any email rceived from me concurring <BR>the above description.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Best regards<BR>ali</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>