Foucault on Derrida

Dear Listmembers,

A Japanese friend told me about an article by Foucault entitled:

"Derrida he no kaito" which was apparently published in French under its
Japanese title

Translated into English, it would mean, Responding to Derrida, and I was
wondering if anyone had any information on this article (esp. whether it
has been translated into English, and where). This may be a wild goose
chase, or part of the information he gave me could be incorrect, but in any
case, I am interested in any statement written by Foucault on Derrida
(other than the famous "My Body, This Paper, This Fire," which I have).

Thanks,

Nate Roberts

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
but by that time, no one was left to speak up.

--Pastor Martin Niemoeller, Nazi Germany