Re: Train More Terrorists!!

Nate..,

I do agree with the thrust of your argumetn though there are factual errors
in it. Like for example Osama bin Laden was a CIA agent or your exaggeration
about training camps. Those training camps can be made overnight without
help from any body, there is lot of upbeat but if
you had seen those training camps you would not have put that much weight on
them. I think there are more sophisticated clubs for training terrorists in
Chicago. Terrorists of my city Karachi who killed virtually hundered of
thousand innocent people were trained in Chicago clubs and not in
Afghanistan. Their head lives in London. Recently government of Britain gave
him citizenship. Every body knows why British or Americans do not call them
terrorists (they can be their allies in that strategically important area!).
People only become terrorists when they hit back on them not before that.
Any way I was not going to write it but just could not stop the flow of
words..what I was going to write is as follows:

. Time recently reported, ?the Americans have more than 15, 000 Afghan
fighters on the payroll, mainly in the Jalalabad and Khandhar regions?
(Time, March 11, 2002). [In plain English you call them mercenaries]

. These American allies such as Northern Alliance and other warlords have
been described by Professor Noam Chomsky as ?a group of warlords that were
in control of Afghanistan in fact in the early 1990s and Human Rights Watch
describes that as the worst period in Afghanistan?s history. I mean they
killed about 50, 000 people, conducting mass rapes and in fact they were so
horrendous that the Taliban were actually welcomed when they came in and
drove them out? (Noam Chomsky, ?An Interview conducted by NDTV? ).

Best regards
ali