Foucault website

Dear all

I have finally done a complete update on my Michel Foucault:
resources website. http://home.iprimus.com.au/panopticon1/ For years
the site has been languishing as a kind of archaeological dig of
somewhat dubious past experiments in design. My new and improved site
:-) :-) features the following:
1. Consistent design
2. Lots more photographs of Foucault
3. A revised and updated version of Richard Lynch's comprehensive
bibliography of Foucault's work available in English translation
4. The Foucault: The Legacy collection is at last being reissued on
cd-rom at the end of May. Details of the cd-rom book are on the site.
I would be grateful if authors involved in this collection could look
at the bios page at http://home.iprimus.com.au/panopticon1/bios.html
and send me any updates of their details.
5. Some new links on the links page
6. Updated faq
7. A couple of new articles on the articles page

--
Clare
Clare O'Farrell