another website that references Foucault

Hi

I would like to invite you to visit http://www.beyondthecommons.com where I have posted my doctoral thesis, "Beyond the Commons: The Expansion of the Irish Music Rights Organisation, the Elimination of Uncertainty, and the Politics of Enclosure." The theoretical aspects of the thesis (Chs 7-9) draw considerably on the work of Foucault and attempt to provide a reassessment of 'power' in a way which highlights the role of agency in social interaction.

All the best

Anthony McCann

Research Fellow (Cultural Policy)
Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage

Smithsonian Institution
PO Box 37012
Victor Building, Suite 4100, MRC 0953
Washington DC 20013-7012