Re: war for wars sake

I'm sorry that you prove that you can't understand words.

A country over people?

Thomas Szasz documented that when you treat people as a part of a group,
then by definition, you have to treat some people badly. But when you
treat every person as an individual, then by definition, you treat the
group well.

What are you doing on the Foucault list if you can't grasp the social
concepts that can be expressed in four words?

Wilbur