Re: post colonial studies

Dear Ali,

A key figure is Stuart Hall. A good introduction to his thinking is the
textbook Stuart Hall (Ed.), "Representation: Cultural Representations
and Signifying Practices", Sage/The Open University, 1997. The book also
draws heavily on Foucault and has many references to Stuart Hall's main
works.

Best regards, Jesper.