Re: Brazilian political conscience: The case of Leonardo Veloso

> I was just teasing you.

If you was only teasing you will have to do better!!
Maybe you will have to review your anger or misogism:
i can help by pasting your last post to denunciate
your teasing gallnutless justification:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!, DIRECTLY FROM THE HUGE
REPUBLIC OF BRAZIL, LEONARDO VELOSO (WROTE):
"And you, sweatheart, should try to be a little
tender, a little kind, a little gentle.
Maybe you are a castrated muslim woman with no clit or
uterus and expell your hate for the humankind with no
respect whatsoever for yourself as you were educated
by your Coran
and by your husband that fucks you, come, and sleep
and you stay awake because never
had an orgasm in your entire life and never will
experience one because you were mutilated
when you were a child.
Perhaps you should listen to The Cure and leave people
with good intention express their ideas
that you can only express in a e-mail list for you are
forbbiden to talk or even to show your
face. That's why you have to use a YAHOO e-mail
address.
Surelly get you are using a burka or chador. If you
are castrated don't castrate others.
I'm not antimuslim but can't stand it's ortodoxes and
effect caused in women.
It's not by hazard that you answered this very
message.
it touchs your big problem. No SCIENTIA SEXUALIS will
solve your problem."

THANKS. END OF STUPIDITY...

On the last post:

> I wanted you to give me a full portrait of your view
> on ortodoxes muslin
> reflexion on women.

You will have to seat down and wait (forever and ever)
it will be a wasted time... you are highly fucked up!!

> I'm very stupid.

Ya see? (not even stupid but cynical)

> Gimme a real spank by telling what is your position.

I have already told you: theres is nothing to discuss,
you have just farted up your entrails and shown us
that your micro-fascist stupidity is already spanking
your mind... You should try to spank your ass before
saying a word!!

> I work for a better world. We are not supposed to
> live in a world surrounded by
> so many crazyness, absurdities, cruelty...and so on.

Yes, guys like you presume to have a nice political
conscience... you have the right to have one... but
just shut absolutely the fuck up!!

adr