-----Mensagem Original-----
De: "Leon Veloso" <leonveloso@xxxxxxxxxx>
Para: "nairda oremor" <oxanairda@xxxxxxxxx>
Enviada em: Segunda-feira, 19 de Agosto de 2002 06:42
Assunto: Re: Brazilian political conscience: The case of Leonardo Veloso

Dear Nairda,
You're very special kind of woman.
I have explained myself, you didn't understand anything at all and, still, don't
send my message but uses some of it's phrases in a context that it means exactly
the opposite I"ve said.
Journalists do a lot of this.
You can tell on me to whoever you want, in whatever media..... Do what you want to do
Call me missogine, fascist....nazi..... no matter what.
I don't care.
I have lived enough to understand that, when in anger, people don't see the bright side and
can't think acuretly.
If you want I have a list of intelectualls from around the world and I can send it to you so you can
foward your messages to them too. It's in undisclosed.recipients form but I can open it for
you in order you know who are you sending to.
By working with Cortázar, someone I'll never forget for the rest of my life,
I've learned it is one of the human characteristics.
Instead of quoting lyrics I believe you should try to read a little bit more.
You could start with Cortázar's "Libro de Manuel".
Adeus
Leonardo Veloso