[no subject]

Hi
At the time I*m doing an assignment on how youth in a school context construct
their (fragmented/decentered)selves in the event of looking and talking about
photographies. I*m thinking of collecting different "events" where the
students are talking about their photographs - and then conducting a discourse
analyse of this material, i.e Foucault, making the construction of identity
come clear, at least I hope. The problem is how to make such a case of
empirical observations come together with theory: is it possible - so: anybody
heared of someone doing something simular??? Other comments on this is also
appreciated...