Re: references in 'death of man'

Hello Marcio
George Canguilhem, "The Death of Man, or Exhaustion of the Cogito?"
Translated by Catherine Porter; Joseph Rouse it is included in Cambridge
Companion to Foucault edited by Gary Gutting.
best
ali

Hello, Ali,

and thank you very much. My english references about
Foucault are so poor (i knew only the book of Dreyfus
and Rabinow).

Do you know the name of the Camguilhems article?

. There
> is also a very
> illuminating article by Canguilhem in Cambridge
> Companion to Foucault edited
> by G. Gutting.

A question: the apropriate therm of this foucaultian
question (the '''death''' of man), in english, is the
term '''death'''?

[]s

=====