Re: WARFARE AND LOVE

--part1_23.281b8725.2b159f80_boundary

In a message dated 11/26/02 5:56:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lboxer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> the LOVE of BEING A PART OF SOMETHING as opposed to the FEAR of BEING
> APART

One may imagine that power is coming "from above." However, it is the
wish to be part of that power--to be connected to "the source"--that
generates the wish to submit.

To be disconnected (fear of being apart) means that one is no longer
bound to that place where we imagine reality is occurring.

One is disciplined by the fantasy that someone is watching (and cares).

With regards,

Richard K.

Richard Koenigsberg, Ph. D.
Director, Library of Social Science

--part1_23.281b8725.2b159f80_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 11/26/02 5:56:17 PM Pacific Standard Time, lboxer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes: <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">the LOVE of BEING A PART OF SOMETHING as opposed to the FEAR of BEING <BR>
APART</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; One may imagine that power is coming "from above." However, it is the wish to be part of that power--to be connected to "the source"--that generates the wish to submit.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; To be disconnected (fear of being apart) means that one is no longer bound to that place where we imagine reality is occurring.<BR>
<BR>
One is disciplined by the fantasy that someone is watching (and cares). <BR>
<BR>
With regards,<BR>
<BR>
Richard K.<BR>
<BR>
Richard Koenigsberg, Ph. D.<BR>
Director, Library of Social Science</FONT></HTML>

--part1_23.281b8725.2b159f80_boundary--