RE: HAB: Foucault's critical project and Habermas Foucault debate

Ali

Without professing any great expertise on the latter, I (too) have been struck
more by the similarities (or at least the possible interlacing) of the work of
Habermas and Foucault. In this respect, a helpful volume - of which you are no
doubt already aware - is Ashenden and Owen (eds). Foucault Contra Habermas:
Recasting the Dialogue Between Genealogy and Critical Theory. London: Sage,
1999.

Andrew