WAR

--part1_161.1d6b5c2b.2baa6b6c_boundary

In Saddam Hussein Gulf War Anniversary Speech given in Baghdad on
January 17, 2000, he spoke to the "Wondrous, Great People of Iraq,"
remembering the "Mother of All Battles" where fields were "anointed with the
fragrant blood of men and women believers and our beloved little ones."

Hussein observed that the value attached to what man loves is
commensurate with the "level of the sacrifice he renders to them."

"We love God," he said, as much as we "sacrifice for that love and
endeavor to win His satisfaction with us." The noble Iraqis had "shed blood
seeking the love of God and in hope to win His satisfaction." Because of the
sacrifices that had been made in the name of God, the Iraqi people were now
"nearest to Him and ranking highest in His love."

During the first Gulf War, "There arose great confusion: echoes
reverberated, guns pounded, aircraft buzzed, and remotely controlled bombs
exploded." However, according to Hussein a "thundering voice towered above
and overtopped all of these sounds," a voice announcing that "God is Great".

America has been unable to resist the pull of the dream, is about to be
SUCKED INTO THE SACRIFICIAL FANTASY.

What is the identity of the god whose voice will accompany the bombs
that are about to descend upon the Iraqi people?

With regards,

Richard A. Koenigsberg, Ph. D.W

--part1_161.1d6b5c2b.2baa6b6c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In Saddam Hussein Gulf War An=
niversary Speech given in Baghdad on January 17, 2000, he spoke to the "Wond=
rous, Great People of Iraq," remembering the "Mother of All Battles" where f=
ields were "anointed with the fragrant blood of men and women believers and=20=
our beloved little ones."<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hussein observed that the value attached to what ma=
n loves is commensurate with the "level of the sacrifice he renders to them.=
"<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "We love God," he said, as much as we "sacrifice fo=
r that love and endeavor to win His satisfaction with us." The noble Iraqis=20=
had "shed blood seeking the love of God and in hope to win His satisfaction.=
" Because of the sacrifices that had been made in the name of God, the Iraqi=
people were now "nearest to Him and ranking highest in His love." <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; During the first Gulf War, "There arose great confu=
sion: echoes reverberated, guns pounded, aircraft buzzed, and remotely contr=
olled bombs exploded." However, according to Hussein a "thundering voice tow=
ered above and overtopped all of these sounds," a voice announcing that "God=
is Great".<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; America has been unable to resist the pull of=
the dream, is about to be SUCKED INTO THE SACRIFICIAL FANTASY.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; What is the identity of the god whose voice w=
ill accompany the bombs that are about to descend upon the Iraqi people?<BR>
<BR>
With regards,<BR>
<BR>
Richard A. Koenigsberg, Ph. D.W</FONT></HTML>

--part1_161.1d6b5c2b.2baa6b6c_boundary--