Thanks to several of you I have passed my PhD

Examiners' reports were received today that recommend my PhD be granted. In
their reports are comments that I have used Foucault's ideas effectively.
As I have stated before, I would not have been able to do this without help
from several people on this list and I have referred to their contributions
in my thesis.

Thanks for contributing and making this list such a great community.

Lionel Boxer - 0411267256 - lboxer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Attend MAAOE 03 --- Melbourne --- 20-22 Oct 03
http://www.intergon.net/maaoe
In 1976 Michale Foucualt said: ... terrorism ... has a totally opposite
effect which is to make the bourgeois class even more closely attached to
its ideology ... (original in French) 'Le Savoir Comme Crime'

http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=174&referral=Hotmail_taglines_plain&URL=http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp