Grad Schools

Sorry for cross-posting.
I am in the process of applying for grad schools. I am getting my undergrad
degree in philosophy with minors in women and gender studies and politics.
My hope is to go to grad school in a program that would seriously explore
the thought of thinkers such as foucault, deleuze (and/or) guattari, and
perhaps in a broad tradition of "postanarchism" (or at least a politically
engaged theoritical department). Can anyone give me some advice on where to
apply? I am already looking at Lancaster's Culture Studies program, Univ. of
Cali. at Santa Cruz's History of Consciousness program, and SUNY at
Binghamton Philosophy, Interpretation, and Culture program. Where else?
Thank you.
jks

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service providers in your area). Click here. https://broadband.msn.com