Von: owner-foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Cordelia
Chu
Gesendet: Samstag, 6. Dezember 2003 20:26
An: Mark Kelly; foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: RE: Problematizing

It comes as a shock to me too O_O I just notice I searched under
'problematise', which is why the
word is not found.

Moving onto a slightly more general question: did Foucault simply pointed
out
that our society
problematized sexuality / homosexuality / madness etc? Or, did Foucault
himself problematized
the discourse/ history of these issues? (pretending that these subjects are
not seen as "problems"
before Foucault pointed it out)

-Cordelia