foucault and technology?

Seasons greetings,

I've been teaching a second-year lecture course entitled "Media, Technology
and Politics" this year, and will teach it again this summer. The course
begins with a survey of a rather idiosyncratic selection of theorists of
communications and technology.

I added Foucault to this survey, because I think that his thinking on
technology is both distinctive and significant, but I'm still in search of
an appropriate reading to assign to my students. I've decided that Foucault
himself would be too difficult for them, and that none of his writings that
I can think of address technology sufficiently directly for the purposes of
the course--can anyone recommend secondary-source materials on Foucault and
biopower and/as technology that might be appropriate for undergraduate
students?

Many thanks,

Sean Saraka