Re: foucault-digest V2 #662

I certainly hope that list members do not conclude that this is an appropriate topic on which to "withhold judgment" and have an "open mind." One might just as well have an "open mind" about whether the earth revolves the sun, or vice versa, or on whether the earth is flat or a spherical shape. The only difference is that in this case, the idea that HIV does not cause AIDS has some rather serious, real world consequences: people die.

> Hy Anthony,
>
> I am really not qualified to answer to your questions. Frankly, I am not
> concentrated on that right now, I´m reading other subjects, working a lot,
> but I would like to sujest you see what is in this net pages, just for the
> sake of seeing with an "open mind" what are this scientists
> who disagree
> with the majority are saying:
>
> www.virusmyth.net/aids/
>
> www.oikos.org/aids/people.htm
>
> www.whatisaids.com
>
> www.ed-sherbeyn.com/main.htm
>

> I hope this could better illustrate the discution.
>
> Carlinhos

Leo Casey

Power concedes nothing without a demand.
It never has, and it never will.
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation are men who want crops without plowing the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its waters.
-- Frederick Douglass --