Re: who decides what is "global morality?"

Ravinder

I totally agree with what you are saying here. In particular, that
there are always resistances *within* any culture to abuses of power
within those cultures. And as you point out the West certainly does
not have a monopoly on resistance and outrage at injustice. Is there
any reason why people outside a culture should not support those who
are struggling against entrenched systems of power and injustice
within their own cultures? It goes without saying that we are not
talking about the convenient 'resistance' rhetorics of other power
mongers with vested interests.

--
Clare
Clare O'Farrell