Re: AW: lectures on governmentality

thank you for help.

my interest relates to foucault´s study of economic theories -or ideas
- like the ordoliberlism and the neoliberalism.
i´ve read lemke´s "eine kritik der politischen vernunft" ( especially the
chapters on the above mentioned themes)
foucault´s lectures (1978/79) "security ..." study these forms of
economic liberalism.

are there some approaches to economic "ideas" based on foucault´s work?

thank you very much,

robert