Foucault journal update

My apologies if you have already seen this elsewhere.

I have now updated the design on the journal page
http://www.foucault-studies.com and have added two new sections. The
first section is a list of books available for review at
http://www.qut.edu.au/edu/cpol/foucst/reviews.html

The second section is a call for cover artwork
http://www.qut.edu.au/edu/cpol/foucst/art.html I would be grateful if
you could pass this call around to any artists that you might think
would be interested!

We are also pleased to announce that the first issue will feature a
lecture by Foucault translated for the first time into English. This
lecture was delivered by Foucault in Brazil in 1974 and is titled
'The crisis of medicine or the crisis of antimedicine'. It appears in
French as item #70 (1976) in vol. III of Dits et Ecrits. Paris:
Gallimard, 1994.

The editors would like to emphasize that the journal encourages
submissions from any discipline, including work which uses, develops or
critiques some of Foucault's ideas to make a contribution in diverse fields,
as well as submissions which deal directly with Foucault's own work.
--
Clare
Clare O'Farrell