Reference query

Dear Foucault colleagues,
I have a reference quandary that perhaps someone can help me with because
right now I am stumped. I am completing a Works Cited list that includes
the following reference:
Foucault, M. 1996. ?How much does it cost for reason to tell the truth?? M.
Foret and M. Martius (trans.), In Foucault Live, S. Lotringer (ed.),
348-362. New York: Semiotext(e). [Original interview conducted in German
in 1983 republished in French in M. Foucault, Dits et écrits, 1954-1988,
vol. 4 (Paris: Gallimard, 1994) xxx-xxx].
Notice that there are xxx's where the pp should be. According to
information in the Semiotexte volume, the original interview, in German,
was in a publication called Spuren, in 1983. For the life of me, I keep
staring at Dits et Ecrits without finding it. So any help, even to confirm
that this did not get included in the four volumes from Gallimard, would be
greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Charles J. Stivale
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
***** *****
Charles J. Stivale
Professor of French
Dept. of Romance Languages and Literatures
487 Manoogian Hall
Detroit, MI 48202 USA
Office: 313-577-0970
Fax: 313-577-6243
C_Stivale@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.langlab.wayne.edu/CStivale/index.html

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---