Foucault in Paris

Hopefully someone on the list can help me as I am getting fairly desparate!
I am looking for contacts in Paris, or barring that in France that are
teaching in matters relating to Foucault or or working on Foucault.
Foucault does not seem to be a popular lecture topic there (I could be
wrong, as I really only know what people have told me and what is on the
internet) and information is hard to find. Does anyone have a person they
think I should contact their. I am trying to contact Daniel Defert and
Frederic Gros, but lack email addresses for them.
Thanks for any help you can give!
Cory Wimberly

http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp