Re: Happy Positivism

The statement is proclaimed at Archeologie du Savoir

Mark Kelly <mgekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi list
Numerous authors (Han, Simons, Habermas) make reference to Foucault's
self-proclaimed "happy positivism", but without telling me where he
proclaims this. I can't find it - could anyone help me?
Mark

"Por entre as filas o Atrida corria, dando ordens diversas:
'Sede homens, caros amigos, e ardor demonstrai combativo!
Possa o respeito recíproco a todos na pugna dar ânimo.
São mais poupados na guerra os que sabem morrer briosamente,
ao passo que os fugitivos nem glória obterão, nem defesa'"
Ilíada, canto V
http://www.geocities.com/bernardorieux

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---