RE: Pouvoir

Can we be certain that Foucault did not mean anything beyond something
actual? I think the idea that it has something to do with "capacity" adds
an interesting dimension. Where does Foucault make that statement in a
clear way?

Lionel Boxer CD PhD MBA - 0411267256 - lboxer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Charity day at Dame Elisabeth's - see http://intergon.net
Victorian Scottish Regiment
NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT (none may attack me with impunity)
Melbourne Volunteer Rifle Regiment 150th Anniversary --
http://intergon.net/rifles

Protect yourself from junk e-mail:
http://microsoft.ninemsn.com.au/protectfromspam.aspx