"experience of madness"

Hello,

The article 'Experience of Madness', is it a chapter of Folie et Déraison, or are you refering to other text?

--
Best regards,
psicopr mailto:psicopr@xxxxxxxxxxxx

KT> i've recently got my hands on two
KT> articles written by foucault, and was
KT> wondering where they originally appeared.

KT> The articles are
KT> 1. 'Experience of Madness,' "History of
KT> the Human Sciences" 4, 1, 1991:
KT> 1-25.
KT> 2. 'Madness, the Absence of Work,'
KT> "Critical Inquiry" 21, Winter, 1995:
KT> 290-298.

KT> are they both from "Folie et Deraison
KT> (1961), or from "Histoire de la folie
KT> (1972), or do they come from elsewhere.

KT> cheers - k

KT> ---
KT> This message is certified Virus Free.
KT> Checked by AVG anti-virus system
KT> (http://www.grisoft.com).
KT> Release Date: 12/10/2004

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---