From: owner-foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anita Devos
Sent: 10 November 2004 00:08
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: foucault and economic discourse

Ramgopal
You might find Nikolas Rose's work helpful, such as Governiong the soul
(1989), Powers of Freedom (1999) and an article he wrote with Miller, P.
(1990) Governing Economic Life, in Economy and Society 16(1) pp.1-31. Anita

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not

---
This message is certified Virus Free.