Re: AW: The foucault list - PLEASE READ

I do not have a Yahoo address. I have a Yahoo lists id.
I originally signed up to Yahoo lists using a hotmail account, but I
have subsequently added this optusnet account and switched my lists -
Althusser, Deleuze-Guattari and FEAG - over to it. Althusser is a
private group.
The one thing that really annoys me is that on one of the lists,
Deleuze-Guattari, has been spammed. That might be because it is
public. I would strongly recommend if going on Yahoo to keep the list
private. The other thing that annoys me is the advertising, which
appears on all lists and when you try to read archives.
DM