Re: AW: The foucault list - PLEASE READ

The D&G list moved to driftline.org and it seems to going quite well
with the regular schizo poetics, polemics, etc. being posted.

I don't know what the administration interface looks like or how hard
it was to set up. Malgosia set it up in mid-November.

Here is the 'front door':

I have been on a few yahoo groups over the years and the ads and what
not can get very tedious.

> I am actually subscribed to a couple of lists on Yahoo through this
> (non-Yahoo) address.
> I agree though that they do put advertising in their messages.
> There might be something similar suitable for Foucault list.
> DM
>
> On 27/11/2004, at 5:47 AM, malgosia askanas wrote:
>
> >> There are differences in the reliability of mailing list hosts. We
> >> had some
> >> difficulties using yahoogroups with another list. Perhaps somebody
> >> knows an
> >> administration service from some IT department of an university?
> >
> > Also the Yahoo archives are only acccessible by people who have
Yahoo

--
PhD Candidate
Centre for Cultural Research