Re: [Foucault-L] Fwd: Italian College publications

Ann Stoller, in her book _Race and the Education of Desire_ made use of some Italian translations of a bootlegged transcripts that had been circulating for years. I don't have Stoller's book with me at the moment, but she explains their provenance. And I seem to recall that the the same lectures that were published in English as _Society must be Defended_ (College de France, 1975-76). Perhaps someone could verify this.
-Nate