[Foucault-L] Introduction - first name last name

I am a postgraduate student in development studies in johannesburg,
south africa. My research concerns civil society and its place in
development discourse in south africa, as well as the nature of the
liberal democratic context. my interest in foucault would therefore
refer to his treatment of the concept of power, governmentality,
self-care/the care of the self/technologies of the self and in general
his ideas around civil society and the welfare state.

Lilo du Toit

--
"...here's to the lone patriot..."