[Foucault-L] resistance, struggle and repression

Though not referring exactly to the notion of 'resistance', perhaps it would be not amiss to note that in a Lecture on 7th Jan 1976, Foucault said:
"It is obvious that all my work in recent years has been couched in the schema of struggle-repression, and it is this- which I have hitherto been attempting to apply- which I have now been forced to reconsider, both because it is still insufficiently elaborated at a whole number of points, and because I believe that these two notion of repression and war must themselves be considerably modified if not ultimately abandoned. In any case, I believe that they must be submitted to closer scrutiny"
I do not bring this forth to implicitly invalidate any of the comments presented on this thread so far, merely to add further wood to the fire.
Bbbb