[Foucault-L] Foucault-Derrida debate

Dear George,

If you're really being thorough, Derrida revisits the "debate" much later (after Foucault's death) in _Resistances of Psychoanalysis_, (Stanford: Stanford University Press, 1998 [1996]). He does in any way address the charges Foucault made in "My Body, This Paper, This Fire", but only quotes Foucault selectively to show that he held a special place for Freud outside of the history of madness.

-Nate