[Foucault-L] Foucault and Autonomia article

Mark,

I looked up your article on Foucault and Autonomia, thought it was
great. Foucault offers some really useful insights into the debates
between orthodox marxists and their 'centrality of the working class',
and autonomist reconceptualisations of class composition, resistance,
etc. And maybe it's just what I've read of Foucault so far, or how
I've read it...but I personally think little 'fabrication' is actually
needed to employ him for this purpose - although I did enjoy the
journey...

I was just wondering if you have a more complete list of references
for the article? In particular, where could I track down the Brazil
lectures?

thanks
eleanor