Re: [Foucault-L] 'useful delinquency' [req: foucault and drug policy resources]

Thanks Kevin. It is certainly an interesting discussion that is
being had over there. I'd like to clarify my request in post 54
for this list. I am starting a research paper on Foucault
applied to contemporary American drug policy. Mentioned
resources are D&P, his interview with French students, and some
citations that could almost be called trip-reports. I am curious
if anyone has some citations (primary or secondary, preferably
in English) that might shed more light on the matter of
Foucault's thought in relation to the American "war on drugs." I
am particularly interested in anti-drug thought and policy in
America in relation to biopolitics, power, delinquency, etc. -
not as much, though resources are appreciated, in the ability of
drug use to provide some trippy experiences for the subject (as
is being discussing on the cross-x website.)

Thanks,
Clark